What classes do you teach?
Drums Alive Power Beats
Pilates Mat I
TRX Suspension Training
- Training and Certifications
- Johnny G. Spinning Instructor
- Xtend Barre Instructor
- YogaFit Level I, II and III Yoga Teacher Training
- 200 hour Yoga Alliance Certification
- Drums Alive®Power Beats Certified Instructor
- TRX Suspension Trainer Certified Instructor
- STOTT Pilates Training
- Advanced Reiki Training Certification
- Integrative Reflexology Certification
- BS - The Ohio State University
- Favorite exercise(s) and why?
- I am still addicted to cycling after almost 2 decades, but have added drumming and Pilates to my list of favorites. I love drumming because it is just plain fun and the music is just a bonus! I also love Pilates because it makes me concentrate and focus on variety of things at the same time. Which is awesome for my overactive brain!
- Favorite thing(s) to do when not exercising/working?
- I love to shop, surf the web, hang with family and friends, listen to music, read and learn new things!
- Favorite food and movie?
- Favorite food - Crab Legs and Lobster
- Favorite movie - I absolutely LOVE movies! A few of my favorites are “The Ref”, “Animal House”, “Trading Places” and “Harry Potter”
- Why do you believe in Essence mbs and what are your goals for the clients you work with at Essence?
- I am excited to be a part of essence because it allows me to bring my love for teaching into a studio and share my passion for fitness with others. My goal for my clients is just to have a good time! I want them to leave with a smile on their faces and most importantly want to come back and do it all over again or even better - try something new!