What classes do you teach?
Jump Board Interval
Pilates Reformer II
WOW- Women on Weights
- Training and Certifications
- AFAA Primary Group Exercise Certification
- Johnny G. Certified Spinning Instructor
- Keiser Cycling Certified
- Power Pilates Mat Certified
- STOTT Training
- Favorite exercise(s) and why?
- I love just about any kind of exercise! I enjoy taking many different types of group exercise classes. I love the variety and the company of a group class!
- Favorite thing(s) to do when not exercising/working?
- When not exercising, I enjoy spending time with my husband and our two daughters who keep us very busy!
- Favorite food and movie?
- Favorite food - Brownies!
- Favorite movie - “A Christmas Story”
- Why do you believe in Essence mbs and what are your goals for the clients you work with at Essence?
- I love the people at Essence! From the staff to the clients, everyone has a passion for exercise and more importantly an overall healthy lifestyle. I want my clients to find an exercise or workout that they love, makes them feel good, and helps them accomplish their fitness goals. If I can help them find something they enjoy doing, their fitness goals will be much easier to achieve and maintain!