What classes do you teach?
Advanced Vinyasa Flow
Warm Vinyasa Yoga
Yoga I: Vinyasa Flow
- Training and Certifications
- Yoga Alliance 200-HR RYT (Registered Yoga Teacher)
- Essence of Yoga 200 HR Yoga Teacher Training
- Favorite exercise(s) and why?
- My favorite type of exercise is practicing yoga of course! My favorite style or type of yoga is Vinyasa Flow. My favorite pose is a Vinyasa Flow practice is Crescent High Lunge because it strengthens glutes, legs, core, and back, as well as stretching hip flexors, and opening throat and heart chakras. It is a very empowering pose!
- Favorite thing(s) to do when not exercising/working?
- My favorite things to do when I’m not working out or teaching Yoga are:
- Being with my son and husband.
- Being with friends and family.
- Reading and learning about yoga poses and their benefits, as well as nutrition and holistic health.
- Favorite food and movie?
- Favorite food - Watermelon!
- Favorite movie - “Good Will Hunting”
- Why do you believe in Essence mbs and what are your goals for the clients you work with at Essence?
- I believe in Essence because I believe everyone working at Essence really wants to help others feel better and be healthier. I enjoy being around others who are conscientious of their health and want to do everything they can to live a healthy lifestyle. I also value and appreciate the smaller class sizes and individual interactions between instructors and clients. What I want for my clients is for them to feel that they are experiencing both physical and mental/emotional benefits from attending my classes. I hope they feel healthier in every way after practicing Yoga with me!