What class do you teach?
Cycle - Pilates Mat
- Training and Certifications
- Johnny G. Certified Spinning Instructor
- MadDogg Cycling Certified
- Favorite exercise(s) and why?
- Well, spinning for sure, but I also love TRX, yoga, weight training, Pilates, in-line skating and urban rebounding. I also really enjoy hitting a ball around – Squash and tennis – although I don’t like to keep score! I am working up the courage to try Zumba because it looks like so much fun.
- Favorite thing(s) to do when not exercising/working?
- You mean there’s time other than working???
Hanging with my friends, reading, visiting home (Toronto), and cooking are definitely things I enjoy.
- Favorite food and movie?
- Favorite food - Does wine count as a food? As a vegan with Celiac, this can be really interesting, but I love a lot of different foods and Candle 79, Counter, and Vanilla Black are my favorite restaurants.
- Favorite movie - I don’t really have any favorite movies, but I can quote from Caddy Shack and Rocky Horror Picture Show, so maybe that says something.
- Why do you believe in Essence mbs and what are your goals for the clients you work with at Essence?
- I’ve been working out for over 30 years and as I get older, I understand more clearly that having your health is a key to a good life and taking care of yourself is the most important thing you can do for yourself. Diana’s approach is holistic and not just about how many reps you can do...it’s all about being well...a healthy mind in a strong body. I love that and I hope that with every class I teach people get the feeling they’re doing something for their whole selves.