What classes do you teach?
Cycle - Sculpt
- Training and Certifications
- Johnny G. Certified Spinning Instructor
- Favorite exercise(s) and why?
- It is hard to pick my favorite exercise because I like a variety. I would have to say it is cycling though. I enjoy the consistent challenge even after doing it for many years. I also enjoy the music!
- Favorite thing(s) to do when not exercising/working?
- My favorite thing to do when not working or exercising would be anything with my husband and 2 children, reading, and a new hobby of boating.
- Favorite food and movie?
- Favorite food - Spaghetti
- Favorite movies - “The Wizard of Oz”. I also love “Hitch” and “The Notebook.”
- Why do you believe in Essence mbs and what are your goals for the clients you work with at Essence?
- I believe in Essence for so many reasons....one major one is Diana, whom I have learned so much from and where I have gotten my passion for fitness. I love the smaller classes and the personal attention the instructors are able to give to the clients. It really is about all around health and wellness with the classes and the seminars offered for not just physical fitness, but mental and nutritional health also. My goals for my clients would be to be able to carry out what I have learned at Essence and use my knowledge not only as an instructor but also as a nurse to help my clients fulfill their fitness needs.