What classes do you teach?
Butts and Guts
WOW - Women on Weights
- Training and Certifications
- ACSM (American College of Sports Medicine) Certification- accredited through the National Commission for Certifying Agencies (NCCA). This is the gold standard for quality certifications in the fitness industry.
- Personal Trainer
- Boot Camp and Circuits Group Leadership
- 200 hr Yoga Alliance certification through Yoga Works
- Certified Raw Chef, Creative Health Institute
- BBA, University of Toledo
- Favorite exercise(s) and why?
- As a former body builder, I love weight training because I personally know the benefits of utilizing weight bearing exercises. Weight training can transform every area of your body and this is very gratifying.
- Favorite thing(s) to do when not exercising/working?
- I enjoy playing the jazz piano every minute I'm not in the gym.
- Favorite food and movie?
- Favorite food - Energy Soup. It is a blend of greens and sprouts that tastes excellent and gives me over the top energy because my body doesn't have to work to digest the food, it’s blended so that work has already been accomplished.
- Favorite movie - “The Color Purple"
- Why do you believe in Essence mbs and what are your goals for the clients you work with at Essence?
- I believe that Essence MBS provides a total mind and body transformation. My fields of expertise allow me to help clients achieve their goals through diet and exercise. I believe that clients want to transform their bodies and that is what I specialize in. If a client is willing to work hard there is no limit what an individual can achieve in their goal to transform their bodies and live a full healthy life. A mind and body transformation is a way of life, and I believe that my strengths lie in helping clients to achieve that mind and body transformation.